Have you ever wondered if your goods would be safe at a storage facility? Have you ever wondered how safe your facility is or maybe if someone tried breaking in how successful they would be? Well let’s talk about Secure storage at that level so that you get the gist of what we are trying to achieve with this article! It is important to take into consideration these factors before even thinking of committing to a certain storage company.
To assure peace of mind and to achieve Secure storage it is best to investigate the storage company that you would like to sign with. Check their track records and reviews and make sure that they make the cut. You certainly wouldn’t want to lose thousands of rands due to theft so we suggest that you do your home work!
Usually storage units that are safe have;
- Cameras Onsite – make sure that the facility has cameras / cctv to cover all the events that happen around the clock just to reference incase anything happens.
- 24 hour surveillance – this will help you monitor your facility day and night. It just makes sense to keep a watchful eye 24/7
- Security at the gate – Security at the gate will serve as an extra layer of security! This will just be a 3rd eye when the cameras can’t physically intervene with whatever event happening on the property.
- Quick response units – Quick response is when a security company comes to the rescue when intruders intrude your facility considering that each facility has a trip alarm!
- Card entry – Card entry is a personalised key that would help making entry a lot more tougher.
- Well lit – Last but not least Secure storage would be well-lit so that each movement can be monitored and to discourage burglars.
For more articles like this please see: Self Storage Pretoria44444